University of Divinity
The University of Divinity provides a Code of Conduct as well as information about Health and Wellbeing services as well as the University Complaints and Appeals procedures:
The Pilgrim faculty and staff are here to support your study experience and provide you with the information and resources you need.
- For assistance related to a specific unit of study, contact your unit teacher.
- For advice and information related to Study and Courses, contact the registrar, Erlinda Loverseed: email@example.com
- For support related to the Dalton McCaughey Library, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See also the library website, and more information in our the Resources section.
- For other student support, contact the Pilgrim Academic Dean, Monica Melanchthon: email@example.com
Pilgrim Theological College provides a program for supporting students in the development of academic skills, study skills and support for academic writing. This program is facilitated by Dr Kerrie Handasyde. For more information, contact the registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities at the Centre for Theology & Ministry
N.B. Please note that due to COVID-safe requirements, many common areas and facilities are not currently available.
- Common Room: a dedicated area for students to gather and meet informally during the weeks of the teaching semester.
- Tea and coffee making facilities: available in the kitchen adjacent to the Common Room.
- On-Site Café
- Dalton McCaughey Library
- Chapel: open for private prayer throughout the week. Please treat the Chapel space and furniture with respect.