Pilgrim Lunchtime Seminar Series
Pilgrim Theological College’s Lunchtime Seminar Series returns on 7 April with Assoc Prof Robert Cousland (University of British Columbia) presenting: “The Infancy Gospel of Thomas.” Semester One’s seminars carry the overall theme Text from the Margins.
- Thursday 7 April: Assoc Prof Robert Cousland (University of British Columbia): “The Infancy Gospel of Thomas”
It is recommended that attendees complete some pre-lecture reading, which is available here.
- Thursday 14 April: Assoc Prof Sean Winter (Pilgrim Theological College): “The Schleitheim Confession”
Recommended pre-lecture reading.
- Thursday 21 April: Rev Dr John Flett (Pilgrim Theological College): “Method in Mission Studies: Comparing World Christianity and Intercultural Theology”
- Thursday 28 April: Dr John Martis (Jesuit Theological College): “Augustine’s ‘Late have I loved Thee’: An Outside-in Reading”
- Thursday 5 May: Sr Jane Kelly (IBVM, University of Melbourne) and Assoc Prof Katharine Massam (Pilgrim Theological College): “Memory and Imagination: Histories for the Future”
The free seminar series is open to all. Attendees are invited to bring their lunch, or you can purchase lunch on-site at our newly re-furbished Sage + Grace Cafe. Seminars start promptly at 1pm and conclude at 1.50pm, making them ideal for those looking to expand their knowledge of theological topics of interest.